Benefact Trust have launched a thematic grants programme, ‘Brighter Lives’ focused on helping churches and Christian charities across the UK and Ireland to provide increased mental health support for people and communities most in need.
- Enabling Christian organisations to train, equip and resource other churches and Christian charities to provide:
- Enhanced mental health awareness and /or mental health first aid
- Appropriate mental health and wellbeing support groups and services
- Services provided should demonstrate reach/impact across a local area, regionally or nationally
- Programmes to support the personal mental health and wellbeing of clergy and other church leaders/workers who may be suffering, particularly post-pandemic.
More information can be found here: https://benefacttrust.co.uk/which-grant-is-for-me/brighter-lives/